Thursday, August 18, 2011

Confused..Why am i falling for her?




Confused..Why am i falling for her?







This is the most complicated and hurtful situation i have ever been in.. I found out about a month ago that my girlfriend of 5 years has been cheating and lying our whole relationship. shes been secretly still seeing her ex gf. This all came to light through a text i got, i have no idea who it is. they were telling me about her cheating ways. Even gave me the gf number so i could find out for myself. I confronted my gf and she denied denied and denied some more. So I called the number, the ex answered and i probed for answers but i got nothing. She would not talk.


I love my gf so much ,i want to believe her so bad..my guts telling me she lying and i cant get her to tell me truth. Needless to say we have been in constant arguments where she continues to deny it. A few days ago i got a text, this time from her ex. She finally wanted to talk. We talked now i know the truth. I been so blind, im so upset and hurt. This is where it’s gets really confusing. i dont even know anymore. I think im crazy.. ok so I talk to the ex, very calm adult conversations. We continue to text and we agree to meet up to talk. We meet up at a local bar. I was so nervous!!! and then the weirdest thing happen, we had conversations and drinks.. we both cried and she told me that even thou she knew about me, that my gf would not tell her anything about our relationship. That in fact when she wouldn’t even speak about me, and when she did it would be something negative. She said she felt just as betrayed and was very hurt. So thats why she decided to contact me.


We leave the bar and we go our separate ways…And now i cant stop thinking about this women. I like her, am i crazy? why am i feeling this way??? I text her again that night when i got home saying thank you for talking to me and that i wanted to see her again.She said yes! so i went to bed tossed and turned all night. We text each other in the morning. Asking how we are. and then i get a text from her that reads: this is going to sound weird and may not be appropriate but i felt a connection to u, and i like u..i know im sorry i had to tell u. i understand if this is too weird for u. I replied and said i felt same…so yes we did go out again, and it was great. i had such a good time. we just hung out beach side drinking and talking. as the night grew old and a few drinks we kissed…and it felt unreal!!!! i really like this women! whats wrong with me??? Has anyone ever gone through this??????


No comments:

Post a Comment