Friday, August 26, 2011

I love my Boyfriend


I love my boyfriend...

My boyfriend tee that is!  If you don't have a boyfriend tee then you are missing out on probably one of the best t-shirts to hit the scene since the Michael Stars tees.  Of course we have a boyfriend tee in BP... its by Frenchi and its only $20!!  I am obsessed with them and have my 3 white staples that I wear 24/7, of course black, and then about 10-12 colors.  My favorite thing about the boyfriend tee is the fit.  It is scooped in the front and a little fitted in the bust but roomier around the waist.  I think I have just gotten use to the whole loser/babydoll fit of shirts over the years and the thought of a skin tight t-shirt across my stomach makes me queasy:)  Anyway, like I said it also comes in a ton of colors!  One of my favorites is that highlighter yellow color... its so fresh!!!  And I have to tell you guys about the boyfriend short too.  Its sooooo cute!!!  Rolled up, frayed, and a little lose.  I love it with the boyfriend tee, some Ray Ban shades, tons of bracelets, and gladiators.  Can't you just see yourself rockin' out in this outfit at your favorite summer concert???? 
Well BP Bloggers I am off to NY for market!  I will check in with you when I get back and let you know what's happening for fall.  I can't believe summer is just starting and we are buying fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment