Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Business Council For 2011: Stop Solution

With our attention begins to move in the planning business in 2011, I wanted to focus a bit on something I think we can all do to get a better deal next year. I talk a lot - and, quite frankly. think a lot - about how to maximize my time and my salary in my business. I read what many other people are saying about the best thing to do, some I agree with and others not so much. I download the strategy planning applications, I read e-books, I participate in seminars. I do everything I can find that edge that will work for me to make my singing business. I guess we all do (or wish we had time).

Even with all my research and learning, and all the advice I'm there, if I had to pick one thing to share with you, it would be this: to stop the colonization.

Yes, that's all in a nutshell. Stop doing things that will not do. Stop doing things that are feeble attempts to "should." Allow customers to maintain the shit. Stop providing services that give you headaches and high performance low. They leave nothing but his dead level at full speed, take no prisoners, kick ass and taking names.

It is hard to swallow, I know. It's even harder to accept. It's hard for me too - painful, troubling, and much easier to deny than to look ahead. But the truth is that most of us the solution. How can you ask for? Here are some examples that I see day after day, to resolve:

* We are entering the market with artificially low prices or reduced because we believe that underlie our customer base in all it does is really squeeze margins, reduce our net income, and customers always expect the price level in the future . It is the rule.

* We are a client who is a prima donna pain in the tush because they have influence and power, and spend the next month for their service, jumping to his every whim, and making it contracted for (because they ask for their disrespectful way) and want to shoot ourselves and the customer to order once. It is the rule.

* We refuse to digital hit (which could "lose" a chance if I get disconnected ...) when we spend time with our family, but we are happy to speak with a lunch to brag about how he became an entrepreneur to have freedom and not the quality of life of things I always wanted. It is the rule.

* We focus on a niche that is huge yet completely uninteresting for us because there is money in it, and we appear as zombies, as it is "time to make the donuts" instead of chasing crazy niche us lighter. It's the rule.

* We believe that the Law of micro, small, simulating our outward appearance does not matter to drag the events for customers, where attendees would not be our customers, we make calls, not make the jump .... How many ways can you say? It's just the solution.

You do not feel that I criticize, know this. I do too. And I'm tired of it. Call this a rant, call tips, call Vicki this is crazy talk because she has a blog and use it - I do not care. I feel like some of the best times of my life occur when I dare to do when I dare to be different when I decide it's OK to follow exactly (and only) the hero and I really believe in.

It makes no sense - the best inventions, new ideas and new life built on the crazy inside our heads and our hearts that tells us that we can do whatever the fuck out of favor. When all the freedom and the incredible benefits that we have in our lives if we do not use them, we are losing a lot we are given a gift.

I have health, I have knowledge, love, and I have Moxie.

You too.

I no longer want to settle for anything less than the best. Discounting search for Spirit is no longer acceptable to work in space, even if a compromise seems to get along with a way to smooth things over.

And you? It 's time to put the first?


I am ready to accept that I am the person I need to please, because if I am engaged and happy, I'll have more energy and value to give to my clients. Period, end of story, no explanation necessary. (And yes, it's a rush of fear to stand up as I write this, but screw it - not afraid to go to get the best of me)

¿I can get a hell yeah the power of women in the house, please?

For 2011, I take that part of the business for all it's worth. No solution. If this is not a perfect fit, I go. If I can not put my motives and actions on a billboard in Times Square, will not be on the agenda. If I can not find a way to connect with the joy, satisfaction and reward of my duties, I will pull the plug - for my sake, for the love of my family, and because my client.

No comments:

Post a Comment