Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tips For A Vegetarian Again?

For many ethical reasons, was beaten into me with a rather graphic video that my mother saw fit to show me, I have decided in recent weeks to become vegetarian. I've never been much of a meat person at all anyway, I never liked fish, steaks or something that came on a bone, so that was pretty easy so far. I still eat dairy and eggs, but from what I read, it is not much better, I do not think I would be able to give something to this day.

I guess what I want is some advice, good things to do and eat. I have 20, I work 50 hour weeks and going to school part time, so quick and easy is the key. I also live with my boyfriend, I could never in a million years convince him to stop eating meat. How to plan meals around the family members as they do not eat uncooked meat separate every night? Do things like veggie burgers and good taste, especially the brands that you prefer? What happens when you eat out, favorites? everything is useful, thanks!

1) Go to topicwomen.blogspot.com

2) to make the foods that you can add the meat at the end - and BF.

3) make enough food for dinner and lunch the next day

4) Keep nuts and fruit with you inexpensive so you can eat in a race.

5) carry bulk foods such as Chile and India Dahl, and freeze

6) Save money by buying fruits and vegetables in season

7) make a lot of cereals and beans is a feeling of BF meal.

If you have a bad day, remember it gets easier with time.

Try a few styles of cooking that favor a healthy and tasty vegetarian food. a lot of Italian food is vegetarian (it is necessary to go a long way to beat a good tomato and basil sauce with pasta) Indian food (many Indians are vegetarian by religion, and their food has evolved along the way vegetarian) or some oriental dishes, that are rich in flavors such as garlic, ginger, chili, etc.

You can also do most of the vegetarian meal, but also some simple meat or fish grilled to integrate members of the family-oriented protien!

Well, if the whole family is vegitarian Giong .... Raid the refrigerator .... cabinents .... if not, you are NOT SID = a refrigerator and a half for him .... progress up to yourself to give 3-4 meals a day, or cut the meat ... I hope this has helped

First of all, you do not get tempted, I decided to become a vegetarian, and lasted for two days because of the night, my mother was a friend of ... If someone favorites are the meat tends to be easy, but I still try from time to time ...

Soy burger brand I like best is the call from Boca. They are all vegetarians, like soy burgers and meatless chicken patties and frozen meat-free so it's very fast!

Garden Burgers are wonderful and Boca burgers.

are full of soy and very delicious.

If you also like dining out, Chile will replace a hamburger with a bocca / fungus.

Personally, I like pasta, when I went to dinner.

oh drinking / eating dairy products is not the worst. If you are wanting to leave them, selling the brand Silk Soy Milk

My advice is to get a good book on vegetarian nutrition. One of the challenges with vegetarianism is enough complete protein / vitamin B-12 in your diet (whole protein usually comes only from meat). so you have some food combine to make this and can be a little tricky. Another tip is to go slowly and not just diving. Try switching from eating venison products for animal products (cheese, milk, eggs), as a transition. I would also recommend that you try vegetarian food very slowly. What I take some protein vegetarian "meat false" such as textured vegetable protein, soy and wheat gluten. They can seriously disrupt your stomach if you gradually introduce them to your diet. They can also be very high in fat and sodium and calorie content, and not as nutritious as you think. my favorite products is Morningstar Farms grillers, original flavor (most tastes like a real hamburger), Morningstar Farms Patties Morningstar Chick and Dogs Farms corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment