Sunday, July 17, 2011

SPRING/SUMMER 2011 COLOUR TRENDS PT.4 – KHAKI


SPRING/SUMMER 2011 COLOUR TRENDS PT.4 – KHAKI

It is time for another part of my series about colour trends for men in spring/summer 2011. Today I will write about khaki which is strongly bonded with military and which can be seen in many current collections.

This colour trend is a continuation of autumn/winter trend described by me last year. Of course for the spring/summer season the shades of used green are lighter and more vivid. When looking at Burberry or Bottega Veneta autumn/winter 2010 and current spring/summer collections we can see a smooth continuation of the trend.
As in case of earlier described spring colour trends (white, blue, beige) also in case of khaki stylists are mostly propose us outfits based on one colour.
For me khaki is a very difficult colour when talking about creating interesting outfits and mixing khaki pieces with other colours. In my closed I have only two khaki pieces (shorts and safari shirt) that aren’t used to often.

No comments:

Post a Comment