Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Code : Ten Intentions For A Better World

"Ten Intentions For A Better World"



"Intention 1- I Support Life" I refrain from opposing or harming anyone. I allow others to have their own experiences. I see life in all things and honor as if it were my own. I support life.

"Intention 2 - I Seek Truth" I follow my inner compass and discard any beliefs that are no longer serving me I go to the source, I seek truth.

"Intention 3 - Set Your Course" I begin the creative process, I give direction to my life. I set my course.

"Intention 4 - Simplify" I let go so there is room for something better to come in, I intend that I am guided, guarded and protected and lined up with the Highest Good at all times. I trust and remain open to receive from both expected and unexpected sources. I simplify.

"Intention 5 - Stay Positive" I see good, say good and do good. I accept the gift from all of my experiecnes. I am living in grace and gratitude. I stay positive.


"Intention 6 - Synchronize" After intending and surrendering, I take action by following the opportunities that are presented to me. I am in the flow where the Great Mystery and Miracles abide, fulfilling my desires and doing what i came here to do. I synchronize.

"Intention 7 - Serve Others" I practice love in action. I always have enough to spare and enough to share. I am available to those who need it. I serve others.

"Intention 8 - Shine Your Light" I am a magnificent being, awakening to my highest potential. I express myself with Joy, smiling easily and laughing often. I shine my light.

"Intention 9 - Share Your Vision" I create my ideal world by envisioning it and telling others about it. I share my vision.

"Intention 10 - Synergize" I see Humanity as One. I enjoy gathering with light -hearted people regularly. When we come together, we set the stage for the Great Oneness to reveal itself. We Synergize.


Reference : The Intenders


Related Articles :

No comments:

Post a Comment